Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When the Going Gets Old, the Old Gets Cranky Knees




This is my wallpaper of the moment. I didn't want to change my current wallpaper, so I stuck the picture of my team on my desktop how a teenage will stick her favourite artists on the wall. I now have a vivid flashback of a super huge poster of Westlife which I woke up to every morning in Secondary School. Kian Egan is smiling at me, but his Bop Bop Baby days are over for now.

I wonder if it's because my FYP Professor is called Knee, that my knees are now beginning to get worked up and cranky. I know, this link is pure rubbish. But for comic effect, anything goes.

My knee feels like it will pop out anytime soon. Which I hope it doesn't (and never does).

But just in case, if anyone happen to see a runaway knee anytime soon, it could be mine.

Or it could my Professor. Double check before you contact me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment