Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ms R.




I'm taking a break from dealing with the 3 letter word since the hotmail account is a bit cranky right now.

Just stared at the things piled up on my table- look at your table! is my mum and dad's favourite phrase now- and the letter and photos stuck on my windowsill. Ms Rivera's letter is still the most motivational one after all these years. From my A Levels to my University years, I never stopped reading the first two lines over and over again.

"Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can be bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all the things you intended to be."

These days, every single day is a day of demands. There is an agenda to be fufilled, tasks to finish and just administrative things to do. And I do admit, I'm not being very hardworking at it either. Sometimes I have to remind myself to focus on the task, or I'll just lose it.

FYP is a year-long thing. I cannot afford to lose it.

Not if I want it to be the way I intend it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment