Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Best Part of Winning is the Team



The Champions did it again.

We retained the right to be called Champions, until IVP season arrives, that is. And the spirit, the shouting, the spontaneity, the jokes, the laughs. They're still here. This is the one thing that no other team can beat so far, and it makes me very proud to be in the NTU basketball team.

This season's highlight is the Angel Mortal game. It was a twisty one for me in guessing who my angel is. But it turned out to be loads of fun, and yes, it was a pleasant surprise at the end of it all. As for my mortal, it's just great that she was the person who stuck with me through since our very first training in this ulu-fied school.

Now, I'm just tired and sleepy after a whole day with my beloved Champion teammates. There's so much I'd like to say, but my brain isn't functioning much. Therefore, I shall leave the intimate details to another day (preferably one where I get enough rest) and just show some pictures of my lovely teammates.




My Angel. Whose identity I found out so fast, but she combined forces with Xu Sexy to dupe me into thinking she wasn't Lim Shi Hui.



But she is Lim Shi Hui. Plaster and Power Angel, all her.



Ben Ben club members.



Winners!



Yan Yan, who always seem to get "Yan Yan" biscuits all the time.



Wan Mei 的结局!

No comments:

Post a Comment