Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kicking off the week.



Me: You know, I feel that we're the same age, like you're my age.

Shi Hui: No no, I'm not your age! You should say you feel like you're my age, not the other way around!

Stupid 20 year old. Show-off.

But nevertheless, I had a good Sunday to start the week. Church was good. Saying good morning to Felicia was good. Studying for bloody astronomy with Joyce was good. Training was also good. And ice cream with the person in the picture was also good-- even though her mum may have thought she was kidnapped by bad people.

Even though I'm going to trudge through the rest of this new week- what, with FYP auditions and other grants to work on, which means a whole lotta work again- I'm just happy I started off right.

I can't wait for Friday to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment