Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Overseas Birthday!



This was taken in Taiwan in 2008, where I went there twice that year.

Tomorrow, I'm going back there to revisit all the food and shopping with my Jumpshot teammates. In addition, we'll be playing a friendly game there which is major awesomeness.

But then, my luggage is facing an impending explosion. I can't close it! No idea what I've been packing, seriously.

As with Australia last year, I'll be spending my birthday overseas for the 2nd time in a row. I wonder where I'll go next year... further, I hope.

Today, the office celebrated my birthday in advance, to my pleasant surprise, and I got 2 presents too!

And how time flies, I'm going to be 24 in 2 days!

See you guys when I'm 24 on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment