Thursday, November 10, 2011

All I Want For My Birthday Are.... (ankle) SOCKS!

Don't laugh at my weird birthday wishlist.

You know I need 'em after having to resort to wearing 2 socks with different designs just to make up the numbers.

Or that the pairs that matches have holes here, there, or there. Don't ask me why there are holes. I might have worn the socks out with my intensive trainings.

So yes, socks. They're a good gift. Easy on the pockets, come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, small and sweet.

Especially ones with Homer Simpson's face on it. (But I have 2 pairs of that and they've got holes already- mega sigh)

But just so you know, I already got a big fat present. Or rather, the Tan family got the big fat present. Let's just put it that, we're all good now. The brother, the sister, the mother and the father. It's a load of hard angsty bricks that's been building for ten over years and it's finally fallen. Ironically, the trigger-point of this reconciliation was because of some scrappy A Level notes that fell into the toilet bowl.

But more of that, when I'm ready to share that overwhelming night. You're probably confused. It's okay. Not a lot of people about this family issue we've been having for the past decade, but we're just glad to come to a turning point.

The one thing that this taught me is to never take the easy way out. Sure, it'll be the fastest solution out there, but whether it leaves other long term problems in its wake is another thing altogether.

And so, enough of complications. All I want are socks. There's no issues with socks.

Oh, by the way, you can watch this- http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/okto

I'm Script Supervisor in there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment