Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stressed is Just Desserts Spelt Backwards

Stress is but a passing phase.

That's what I tell myself.

Also, one step forward, but three steps back.

That is something I don't quite understand about myself. Always, you know. I see familiar things from 2010 in 2011, yet they are starkly different. And so I just have to remind myself, hello, not same anymore la. Stop living in the past, can?

Funny how when things are gone, you realise how much you've taken them for granted. And how beautiful they were.

I probably matured, by my own standards, in leaps and bounds in 2011. And I think my writing's very irregular. Like my heart has a stone and the words just don't come out right. Whereas I try to be happier/lame in my posts last time, I think my posts for this year don't really make sense.

And I over-analyze.

It's true. My heart has a stone. And this stone is trying to teach me a lesson, I reckon. About perseverance, about passion, about how I live, and most importantly, about love.

This is a fact- love never fades. It may dwindle, it may grow small, but it'll never fade. And it took me, what, the whole of my life to finally see how unselfish one can be when it boils down to the people you love.

I love love. Geddit? I lurve love.

Aiyo, so emo. Must be the lack of sleep.

Amongotherthings.

No comments:

Post a Comment