Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7am.

You know you've been working too late when you work so late into the night that when you turn around, you see day.

But I'm still sustaining.

And there's a weekend to look forward to. Weekends, now, since I need not be on set anymore.

Of course, as I speak, I'm still here, in the office. Leaving soon, though, thank God.

This is the phase where work takes centre stage. And I must say, it is easy to lose yourself in all of these.

At least after work there's still other things to look forward to. Like spontaneous cell supper even though I had to crawl up at 8 the next day. Like having so much fun with lunch on Sunday. Like seeing the people you've grown to love over the past 2 years. And of course, hearing the good news of Justin & Kim's baby being born.

It's all good. And now... done. Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment