Thursday, October 20, 2011

Premiere



This is my show's opening titles when it was Season 1. Now, it's in Season 2, and it's on air. First episode is on today!

Finally, after months of hard work, it's out here for the world. First and foremost I need to thank my friends who helped me as extras/scour for extras. Thanks Yan!

Yesterday was the wrap party, and I only had 2 beers, but that was it. Never have been a good drinker, and I wonder when I ever will be. But it was good to mingle with the cast and crew, and just let loose for once. It was really too stressful for the past few days before the wrap party, but I'm just glad it's all over.

Even told Patricia that I saw her on a rerun of 搞笑行动 the night before, and she said "Ya, can you imagine? That was the time where I just joined them, and it's already 14 years! I bet you were a kid when you first watched it."

It was good. Even got some valuable advice from the freelance editor.

Now, it's Knockout time. 29 episodes down, and 23 more to go!

Click below to see the articles related to my show:

http://www.tnp.sg/content/pat-mok-flaunting-her-big-mouth


http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/vernetta-lopez-saving-world-one-time-065135227.html

No comments:

Post a Comment