Saturday, July 30, 2011

Livin' on a Mountain High


(my brand new YA5 cell group!)

I bought a Zoom H4n and all my sister and I do is to sing into it like Karaoke.

But before you, the knowing videographer/soundman who knows the prowess of the Zoom H4n as a powerful low-budget sound recording device, interjects, it's because we're really too stressed from work.

Or rather, I am.

What's new, right? I'll be counting on adrenaline to push me through the month of August, where one weekend day is shoot day.

But I can do it, lah. Phillipians 4:13! Or is it 3:14?

-Now my sister is singing "Firework".-

3 giggly minutes later...

- And now my turn!-

Anyway, recently, I'm on a mission called "Ketchup". I'm trying to catch up (har har, hence the name) with people I haven't met in a while, and today, I met up with Yan Sze whom I haven't seen in 4-5 years at Renee's birthday, whom I haven't seen in 3-4 years before alumni . Then there was Cynthia, Yan, Kalai, Ah Qin from the Anti You team, Kenny who's been helping me all these years and I hope to add on, before my work drowns me and I fade into social oblivion (but famous on tv! HAHA.)

But usually, something has to trigger it first, like bumping into them, or being somewhere which reminds me of them, like Kenny who I always call in time of need. And for the longest time, the university So many people, so little time.

That said, Leanne, you're still on shopping priority la, k? Amanda, you're on blading priority and Charlene, yes, Captain America!

Joyce and Felicia, we're ketching-up in 中山公园.

- And my big sis has taken to showing me whatever's in her ear now and asking me to sympathise with her "wet and slimy" earwax predicament. "Eh you see" she says, and sticks the wax 5cm away from my face. "I think it's cos water went into my ear ..." She continues-

Aiya, now I forget where I was. Ah yes, ketching up!

But, my "minor" edit for one episode is done. Gotta check it.

Hmm, ketch up with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment