Thursday, July 21, 2011

"I Am Your Father".



One more DVD and the trilogy will be complete. Then I'll be able to differentiate between my Jar Jar Binks, Jabba the Hutt, Ewoks and of course, the always groaning Chewbacca. And legally wear my Star Wars tee without fear of reproach or disapproval or even worse, mockery from the Boss.

Gate of movie-redemption, here I come.

By the way, I had my yearly dose of Serangoon-ness last weekend. It was the annual SRJC basketball alumni, and once again, out of my batch, only 3 of us showed up. Well, could be worse.

By the end of the day, we had red cheeks, and the yearly rain that washed away the results of the Champion team came again. So we left for greener pastures at East Coast Park, sat and whiled away a nice Sunday afternoon. The topics that came up were juicy. Along the lines of the birds and the bees, but well, in this case, I would say it was more of the bees and the bees.

Gosh, I crack myself up.

And as it turns out, my life is as exciting as.... bread.

Like I said, it could be worse.

I do, however, find my job of having to shout out the lines to respectable TV stars somewhat exciting. Or reminding them to hold an object with the correct hand.

You think?

Perhaps I'm just like Luke Skywalker, waiting for the day where C3PO and R2D2 shows up. Then boom! Fast lane to Jedi-hood.

Yeap. That sounds promising. :)

(oh... and Hello! Ah Qin the Stalker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment