Saturday, July 9, 2011

Finding Emo.

A lot on the mind recently, but haven't taken to drinking as of yet, even though the friends are planning to train me up on liquor limit.

If it's not Long Island Iced Tea I don't want ah.

But don't worry about me. Things on the mind are not problems faced now. Life's too good that I've been spending a lot of time reflecting.

Actually, less of reflecting and more of reminiscing.

The present tends to trigger the past. Much more of the past than the future.

But I did make the most out of my Saturday weekend, all 4 hours of it which was not SPENT AT WORK. I'm telling you, being a full timer is literal.

And also managed to catch up with the only (known) reader of this humble blog with a 9 course $68 super ATAS Japanese meal midweek.

Then bumped into Miss Cynthia Xu Sexy (read: She's Sexy) at the basketball court on Thursday in a chance meeting.

To end off the week, had a scary dream where I dreamt that I overslept and woke up too late to be on set at work. And then there was everyone from my past on set watching the show. Well, almost everyone, plus Stefanie Sun. And you were there again!

Strange, but also scary. Imagine my relief when I woke up.

Alright, I'm just gonna look right ahead. And maybe design a tee shirt when I'm free.

In the words of an infamous colleague, "Okay bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment