Saturday, February 13, 2010

Toothache and the New Year

In the midst of a nagging toothache probably caused by a growing wisdom tooth (or tooth decay la. but I hope it's the first, if not very pai seh.), I have traveled to my Ah Ma's house in Punggol 3 times today.

Ah, the duties of the family driver.

Later, I'll be driving over for one last time where I can finally sit down and enjoy a sumptuous reunion dinner with the family.

And also entertain the usual questions. "Still no boyfriend huh? Or just shy to bring?"

I'll sms you when I get one and plaster his face all over Facebook, Friendster and whatever, thank you very much, auntie.

I'm only 22 la. I'm not some 老处女.

A random thought! If one day someone wants to open a Christian themed coffeeshop, they can call it "He Brews".

Okay, next.

Time for some rest now before the BIG meal.

Have a happy Tiger year everybody! What time is it?

It's Tiger time!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
    DEANNAAAAAAAAAAAA! what if the boss is a FEMALE. she brews huh.

    ReplyDelete