Friday, February 26, 2010

The 2nd Technical Foul.

My bad mood has somehow dissipate throughout the course of the afternoon and the evening.

But I have been thinking about the game, and hey, I really don't think I did a bad job and it was the wrong call.

Now that I think about it, I really ought to be more fierce lest the coaches think I'm malleable. Seriously. I DON'T think it was a wrong call at all.

I shall not smile anymore on court.

And people, seriously, if you're that good, you would have won.

So stop saying that the referee is to blame. When you can't even keep your players and their flying elbows in check.

When I'm wrong, I changed my decision on the spot. When I'm right, I know it.

Why should I penalise good defence? Since when is every contact a foul?

And stop persecuting me based on that one last call on your player. As if I'm the one who handed the opponents the win on a silver platter. As if I'm the one who allowed the opponents to catch up on your 10 plus point lead. As if I'm the one who pushed, pulled and whacked and then cry foul (PUN NOT INTENDED) when it's the 5th foul for the player.

Champions don't have that problem, okay. Champions win irregardless of whoever is refereeing the game.

So stop blaming the one in the gray shirt. It's just pure abuse.

And we're not here to be abused by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment