Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Farewell and The Birthday

I'm so lazy that I've decided to merge two events of last week into one single post.

And start off by saying that pimples have been appearing on my face as frequently as the urge to pee.

But I digress.

Last Thursday, after a short LPBT session which lengthened, stands for Let's Play Basketball Together, the juniors took a mighty long time to do something somewhat mysterious- but with my aid due to my superior (as compared to them) technical skills in using a Mac. In the end, they came up with a hilarious and heartwarming video clocking at 28 minutes of all the moments (they'll say mole-ments but don't ask why) we had from last year till now. It was a chronicle of all our drinking outings, charades and Murderer games and the last 2 seasons of basketball. And the video is a real work of blood and sweat for these people. Effort man! Even though the karang guni man called and want his clothes back, Cynthia, you never fail to amaze me.

Man, I'll miss it. Thanks team.

On Saturday it was "Little Miss Wise's" birthday. And the tale of how the team made her present possible became another classic in the team. Seriously, the whole family was involved in getting her the iPhone and there was so much stealth that I thought I was in Mission: Impossible 4. But it was a good "not-so-surprising" surprise still. It was also the first time I saw relighting candles in my life and 1 word- hilarious. For once my old age also helped. After having my own 21st 2 years back (oh it seemed like yesterday), I could contribute some tips and tricks and upon hearing the birthday girl saying that having games livened up the entire party, I wanted to jump up and declare "My idea! My idea!". Well, you get the idea.

And now I'm suffering from poetic constipation so I can't end this proper. But I'm ending this post. Now.

Is having bathroom words like "pee" and "constipation" in the front and back of your post respectively considered somewhat poetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment