Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Nomad.

I feel like a nomad these days, going from place to place to study. Have got no choice, because the people converted my usual studying place in school into a research student's office.

!@#@$#$@

Today, I went to Cathy Chia's studying spot. It is a classroom located in School of Bio Sciences, and it is packed with her church people. The best part of all is, there's free food, people come to take your orders for lunch and dinner, there's even more free food.

Did I mentioned there was free food?

The place was quiet and conducive. I think I can finally set up tent and settle here.



Cathy Chia, studying.



Cathy Chia, disturbance.



Chee Harn and Cathy Chia, they happily offered me a free Curry Puff.



After 12 hours (from 9am to 9pm), this is what happened to Cathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment