Wednesday, November 11, 2009

12 Midnight

For the first time in the longest time, I slept at 12 midnight yesterday. Adding to that, I also had a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. I was worried I couldn't fall asleep, but then I did, which goes to show how lazy I truly am.

In between my nap and my actual quality sleep, I went to Soon Hui's house to collect the long overdue things from Shanghai. This is the last batch of items from Shanghai, but ironically, the first we sent out via post.




This box is actually made up of two boxes. My vests, white shorts, books and The Simpsons Season 19 and 20 are finally home. Joyce, Felicia, you guys also have a lot of things inside. Come and collect soon!



I decided to tidy up my study table too. Here's my collection of DVDs and CDs from China! All classics, especially the first one on the right, which is Casablanca.

So, you probably don't have to guess what I'll be doing during my exam study breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment