Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The "It's my Birthday Soon" Post.



Above is the Western Digital My Book 1 TB. It's what I want for my birthday.

Arn't I simple and clearcut?

But it's S$299.99. So, it will be ridiculous to ask just a few people to share and buy that for me.

I'm considerate too.

Therefore, I'm proposing that everyone who would like me to have a very happy birthday this year give me money for the "Happiness=External Hard Drive" Fund.

Yes you see it right. Cold hard cash.

I've calculated, and considering I have quite a few groups of friends, about 6-7 different groups, each group just have to fork out $50 and I'll be on my way to a happy birthday. Any surplus will go into the other 2 funds- the "Sponsor my FYP" fund and the "I'm Not Going Anywhere But Europe for my Grad Trip" fund.

So yes, I welcome surpluses.

I know I'm very practical. But I know you people love me.

Plus I'm having a hard time taking in the fact that I'm not forever 21.

I apologise for behaving so pratically, but I know the importance of giving something useful during birthdays. Many thanks in advance!

Oh hey! I still want a (non-alcoholic) cake, birthday song and a birthday hug too!

No comments:

Post a Comment