Monday, September 28, 2009

The Fatso's Big Fat Greek Wedding... Shoot.




Miss next-bed-neighbour whose new antics include waking me up in the middle of the night because she talks too loud with the other next-bed-neighbour, had her wedding shoot last Sunday.

Before the day, she had been constantly stalking the net for creative wedding photos. She compiled them all into a folder, a REALLY THICK folder, and started to prepare props. In the end though, the ideas that went through was robin-egg blue balloons and empty frames.

It was a day of corset-tightening (me!), helium balloons fetching (me again!), and basically any other sai kang that she can think of. In a span of a day, she zipped to 4 locations- studio, the warehouse, China Square and Sentosa.

The studio shoot took the longest. Forever, really. Then, the warehouse one which the bro-in-law started sweating like a pig in a furnace. I didn't go to China Square with them, prefering to relax in the comforts of the warehouse (and security guard #1 my mama was spying on us all the time via survellience camera linked to her laptop). Finally, as the day loses its last rays of light, we went to the sandy beach of Sentosa, balloons and bride in tow. I went home with the ballooons after that, while fatty bom bom went back to the studio for some more photo taking.

Wow. My sister's getting married. She told me, while I was half awake and complaining, that I'll miss being interupted by her in future. Well, yea. I'll miss her stupid jokes such as "Eh, your teammates call you Ah Mole ah? Then when you are angry, you'll be Emole!!", her bitchiness with regards to her best friend, and so many things.

If you think I'm lame, wait till you talk to her.

There's still a few months though, so in the meantime, I'll try to appreciate her antics in the midst of my sleep.





Warehouse shoot. Rosalinda, don't be jealous of her chest area.



Outside the warehouse, with oh-so-romantic pallets.



The brother-in-law is either deep in thought, or checking his car below to see whether he got tio any summons.



Teck Lim: "Next time we'll call our son Lim Kopi!"
Disa Tan: "Eh... maintain awkward smile first."



Teck: "Wah, her chin looks delicious eh. Like sharks' fin."
Disa: "Eh! You're supposed to look INTO MY EYES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment