Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hiatus



I'm stopping The China Diaries for a while. There are two more parts to go, and only two more, so to keep myself from finishing it, I won't be writing it for a while. Necessary, I think, because at least it'll force me to keep the memories in my brain a lil' longer.

So now, I'm going to talk about things that happened in Singapore. Boring, boring, boring. Coming back here, I feel like life, if it can be measured via the heart rate monitor, is a straight line. Yes. Dead. Somehow, I don't feel very excited about a lot of things now. I even told Leanne I'm inclined to be a social hermit soon.

There is one thing, however, that I am quite excited about. Which I try to make time for, at least once every week. There are times where I can't quite make it, but still, I'm happy. And I thank the people around me that makes it possible, even though sometimes I fall asleep at it. (Sorry Cathy). But things work in mysterious ways, and I'm glad to say I'm on the right track, although there is one tiny/herculean (depending on how one looks at it) hurdle to clear. There is one person who has been most hardworking in teaching, questioning, probing, pushing me every day and week, for whom I am glad is doing these. Thank you, Interested Person.

Yeap, she's definitely interested in more than my blog. My life too, in fact. But it's heading towards the right track.

Other than this, it's pretty much back to where I left off in January. School, basketball and refereeing. It has become quite a delicate task to juggle them nicely, and I can't quite say I've been doing a good job. Now I've thrown something else into the mix- a freelance writing job too. Making moolah has become one of my top priorities now, so I'd have enough to sustain my traveling addiction next year.

On a totally irrelevant topic, I love my mortal... and angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment