Sunday, November 25, 2012

Unexpectations

I already had plans for the day. After first service, there'll be 2 meetings and brunch, then home sweet home for an afternoon of rest and exploring the new iMac.

It was unexpected that i should wake up late.

That I have to decide whether to go for 2nd service and blow off my meetings.

That maybe, evening service was a better solution and I should just grab my laptop, go for my meetings and find a spot near church to do my work till evening service.

Of course, the thought of continuing my sleep was a tempting option too.

I chose the 2nd option, had my 2 meetings, did my work at Sheila's house, saw Leah and Shannon during evening service, had dinner with them and 3 other older church members, listened to some valuable, timely advice from these new friends, and wondered if that's God's plan for my day all along.

I'm now on the way home, with Uncle Chay dropping me off at Woodlands. And I'm just thinking," God, You are such an unexpectation. You never fail to surprise me and put me in awe of the things You can do."

My God is awesome. And His plan for today, they're way better than mine :)

My spambots stranger friends, you should get to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment