Thursday, November 15, 2012

An Expensive Purchase

Just when I was cracking my head and thinking how the heck I'm going to do my editing work from home during the holidays with my 4 year old MacBook Pro which lags like nobody's business, I found a refurbished 27" iMac with pretty decent specs while trolling Apple's website.

And so... after 1 hour of deep thinking.... I'm now the proud and broke owner of a new iMac!

At $2800plus, it's cheaper than a new MacBook Pro, and faster. It's kind of portable too, if you think about it- just heavy. Plus, it's got Thunderbolt. The more I look at it, the more it feels worth it.

Wah, but seriously, am breaking the bank every month. First it was the iPhone, now an iMac. I just hope it stops here and I can go back to buying my clothes which cost less than both of these items.

Which brings me to my savings. After a whole year of trying to save, I blew 3/4 of my life savings on the iMac. Uh oh.

Okay. I'll be having grass for the next few months. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment