Friday, January 13, 2012

With slightly deeper wallets comes great responsibility.

Okay, I admit.

I'm tiptoeing between the line of being a slightly indulgent shopper and a complete shopaholic.

I just busted the bank with a new iPod touch and new clothes amounting to no less than $300 in 3 weeks. Ah, help me!

On one hand, I feel the need to treat myself at the thought of turning a quarter of a century this year. Plus, the Chinese New Year tradition dictates that one should wear new clothes on the first day of spring.

On the other hand, wah lao! No savings already ah girl!

But every girl's clothes has a silver lining (pun alert!). Mine is that I have one sister to share them with. Granted, she's shorter, skinner and recently overjoyed because her boobs are much bigger (good for her), but well, she still can fit into my clothes. So, not so bad la, hor? One top, 2 people share. That makes good economic sense, if I say so myself.

I'm really bullshitting my way through. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment