Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dong Dong Dong Chiang!

Is it Chinese New Year yet?

After a really hectic week- actually, am still having that hectic week, it is only Thursday night/ Friday morning after all- the Chinese New Year weekend doesn't feel like one.

Or rather, it feels even more kan cheong because it's the Chinese New Year weekend. No time to buy new shoes, or clean up the room, or even sleep, because it's just crazy.

Today, in the middle of quietness in the office (as everyone else was at home sleeping after an overnight shoot), I thought to myself as I was staring into Photoshop, "Is is how being a career woman feel like? To just work like crazy and not sleep and still have the energy to work the next day? To have no time to meet friends because of impending deadlines and assignments?"

"AM I GOING TO END UP ALONE BUT BE OKAY WITH IT?"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

Jang! Jang! Jang! (Literal translation of dramatic music that's always in my edits.)

Well, maybe I'll get the answer tomorrow when I stare at Excel to build up my post production schedule for the year. YES FOR THE YEAR. Till 2013, siao.

Okay, almost done syncing music for the new iPod Touch, which I christian-ed (such a blasphemous use of this word in this case) "Nonsense" when I thought it couldn't be synced. In the words of a boyband of yore, N'sync-ed. Or rather, and..... sync-ed!

Time to crash. Bye bye bye. (At 3am in the morning I can still pun. I surprise myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment