Friday, December 9, 2011

Three Things We're Grateful For

During cell group today, Gillian asked all of us to write down 3 things that we're grateful for.

I didn't think it would be common, but quite a few of us wrote that we're so glad that all of us are much closer than before, and we're more like friends now. I had the same sentiments as well.

It seemed like yesterday that it was my first few times in cell group, awkward, quiet and hiding behind Joyce and Felily.

Somehow, over the course of this year, I've began to find my voice within this cell group, become more open and join in the fun.

This is truly one thing to be grateful for.

Next thing to be grateful for, my job.

In a place where most don't last 2 or 3 weeks, I've managed to survive for 11 months and counting.

And a fact that overwhelms me is that I set out to be an editor in mind, and now I've a few episodes out on tv, all in only 1 year.

Truly, all we have to do is to boldly ask and He will provide.

The third thing is my family.

We have reconciled. After 10 years. Because of a piece of A Level notes that fell into the toilet bowl. It's amazing, and it is one burden off my heart.

It's really important to count our blessings, and see the power of God working in us. Many times, I thought I've failed, and I thought I wouldn't make it through the tough days in the office, but I did, and I gained so much favour from the bosses.

He's always here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment