Friday, September 2, 2011

All We Need Is Encouragement



Cheryl, Centre

I was thinking while driving my dad's car on the way home, after sending 5 church friends home (just like old times), what if I take a one year break from work? Then I can travel the world. Well, on a shoestring budget of course. That's not hard, considering bread and jam spread are part of my staple when I travel, and a really great way to save on meals.

So, I said to myself, when I turn 27- literally the moment I turn 27, I should pack up and leave, then return on my 28th birthday.

Now how cool will that be?

Of course, conditions will be that I'm single/not pregnant/ have saved enough. I picked the age of 27 out of thin air, but I guess that would be the time where the 3rd condition would be most realistic.

Whaddaya think? It's going to be exciting/scary/tedious/a bitch/adventurous/ an eye-opener/ crazy/ dangerous all at the same time.

Oh wait, I've done those things. It's called "my job".

All the better. With so much training now, I'll probably survive to return for my 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment