Sunday, April 14, 2013

I want to remember today.

Today, I got to get down in the 3rd quarter, with a tight scoreline.

Today, I shot 3 shots and they all went in.

Today, I prayed before the game, expecting not to play today because I got my chance on Friday. I prayed for the team to do well today and get our first win.

Today, I saw the heads of my tremates hanging low in the 2nd quarter. I saw us self destruct and trailing by 6 points. I saw doubt and fear.

Today, I made a difference, when Ii went down and scored those 3 consecutive shots. And I praise God for it. Thank you Lord for using me to love and to contribute for this team.

Today, I found the confidence of my teammates in me, which had been there all along, but I couldn't see till today.

Today, is the day that The Lord has made. All honour and glory shall go to Him! Thank you Lord. I pray to shine for You in my team!!!!

1 comment: