Sunday, July 8, 2012

What Are Words

It seems that I've almost lost my love for writing. I looked at my past entries for the year and they were really short, some filled with concealed emotions and some with really bad grammar. Is this the time for the words to stop?

I hope not.

While it is truly hard to spill life's beans on a public platform, one that I can easily find just by googling my own name, I still find it nice to be able to express myself in my own space. Pity that when we're older, we've got to be more discerning, and therefore, unable to put our rawest thoughts up. After all, whatever we write out here is in black and white, stored for all eternity in the clouds of cyberspace. Also, if the topic is juicy, it's probably kinda P&C anyway.

So, the question is, how do I spice up the mundane things that happen in my daily life in my writing? I might just bore myself to death typing them out. HAHA. I need a thesaurus la.

Okay. Maybe I'll write about my achy-breaky bones in my next post. If I'm going to have to grow old, I might as well write about this kind of rheumatism/arthritis stuff sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment