Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Night.

It's 12:56am.

I quite enjoy this time of the night. It's quiet, there's nothing much to do but rest, which I am grateful for. There's nothing to worry about, well, not until tomorrow morning when the work day lingers. But for now, it's my time.

It's also my quiet time with The Man Upstairs. He appears more important than ever, and time spent with Him becomes more precious. Also, with a job that keeps me on my toes everyday, I find that His presence is the only thing so far that's kept me surviving. Plus, the little surprises He plant around the corners at different times really made me thankful.

The cuckoo bird on the clock in the living room just popped out, signaling my bed time and a new work cycle tomorrow.

All is quiet.

And peaceful. It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment