Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Midweek Crisis.



It's Wednesday. It's not very near the weekend, but also not that far either. I was embroiled in my own crisis for the week. I didn't want time to move along because March will be a busy, busy month. We're looking at 7 work days a week kind of month. But I'd love for this weekend to come because no work this weekend!

So what did I do to stop myself from freaking out? I popped by Junction 8 and got myself Fish Leong's new album. It's not the latest- the latest has just been released but I already have all the songs except for 2- but it isn't that old either, having only been released in December last year.

It's just nice and soothing to listen to her, even though some of her songs do bring back unexpected memories from way back. Always thought-worthy and meaningful. When life suck in any way, she'll have a song about it.

有時愛情一眨眼 靠著的肩變失眠
遺失了一句永遠 地球轉速沒增減
感情只是生命的部份景點
失戀和失敗的人沒關連
我們不為失戀說抱歉

No comments:

Post a Comment