Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Saturday. A nice, fantastic Saturday.

I am going to officially declare that I love Saturdays.

The past one week was my first week of work. And well, it was definitely work. It was a good thing that I was kept busy of course, but a part of me enjoyed that 3 months of break from everything.

Well, instead of looking at it as a job, a way to earn money, a livelihood, I'm going to downplay the fact that I'm chained for life (because I might not be chained for life at all. There is a fleeting sense of freedom from the fact that the company "hires and fires very fast".) and instead, look upon it as a priceless learning experience.

"They pay you to learn." That's the way my mummy puts it.

Yup, they pay me to learn.

(And people ah, if you read my blog hor, can you just say Hi ah. My tagboard very sad leh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment