Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ah...Capella.

After 5 days of work, it was time for a nice getaway.

The bosses had forewarned, "Go have a nice weekend while you still can!"

And so I did. Charlene had a discounted stay at Capella in Sentosa, as her company had some meetings/function on Friday and Saturday, and so, Amanda and I came over on Friday evening after work, and boy, the place was nothing short of luxurious.

I finally went swimming after 2 years. Swimming is something I really don't do very often. We had competitions to see who could swim faster, and I found that I really don't swim fast. At all. And they also said I swim funny. Hmm...

We also played the luge, which was not that exciting after learning how to roller blade, because the luge was quite simple to control. That didn't stop us for going for another round. Going up via the skyride was much scarier that playing the luge.

It was a nice dinner after that at Chili's in Resorts World Sentosa, which I have never been to, and I felt that I was in Genting.

Overall, it was a nice getaway, even though you can still see the Singapore skyline from the hotel room.

I guess for the three of us, we all needed this getaway.

I know I do.

Now, to wait for the Chinese New Year 4 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment