Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cow of the World



Found this on ffffound.com. Probably blogged and reblogged and then reblogged and found its way to... well, none other than ffffound.com.

Cool cow.

I'm in a state emotional distress these days. Not because of myself or the things around me, but because I've been assigned to do a special photo slideshow for somebody as a freelance job. It's a very different kind of slideshow, and based on the premise of why it has to be made, it's a bit of an emotional ride.

Well, I guess there's always an emotional ride when you're in this line.

But I'm okay, because there's another video I have to do for another person who is quite the opposite of this other video.

Confused right?

Nevermind.

Yesterday, Charlene and Amanda came to my house and became the very first people to play my brand new set of CLUEDO!

Alright, enough of randomness. Sorry, I'm just waiting for my video to be exported.

When 2010 comes, I gotta get my ass up and find myself a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment