Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why I love to play taboo so much.

Sean: You pass it in the toilet!
Everybody: Motion!

Me: You play it using your body!! Your body!!
Everybody: ??? Harp?
Answer: Violin.

Grace: (after hearing my above description, in another round) You play it using your body!!
August: Harp!
Correct.

Felily: If you leave me now... you'll take away a part of me.. woohooohoo.. who sang it?
Sam: Chicago!
Correct.

Me: What Ji Sung?
Sam: Park!
Correct.

Sean: The white white one! Round round one! Can eat!
Evan: Lychee?
Wrong.

Felily: I do this every night in Shanghai!
Joyce: Mop!
Wrong.

Felily: I what the windows?
Joyce: Mop!
Wrong.

Amanda: Dee, you have a what in between your teeth?
Me: Gap!
Correct.
Me: Eh, I don't have a gap in between my teeth leh.

And the best one.

Sean: I want to be a what when I grow up?
Everyone: Teacher! Doctor! Successful!
August: Adult!
Sean: The answer is career.
August: Huh? I don't want to be a career when I grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment