Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

After a bangin' Saturday night where I accidentally damaged the Rush's rear window and spent 15 minutes literally picking up the pieces, the glass pieces, that is, I woke up late on Sunday and missed morning service.

But I resolved to go to church, and went for evening service in a bus. Now I know church is 1 hour away. Anyway since almost everyone in cell attends morning service, I thought that I'll probably only see Yunhui. To my pleasant surprise though, Lea, Sheila, Lu Jia came for evening service as well! Praise the Lord for a wonderful evening. Shannon, Ruth and Roman, as well as Geri (wonder if I spelt it right) were also there and we went for a nice dinner at the kopitiam before I went home. Plus Roman made a dessert from goat's milk which he let everyone try, and Yunhui also let us try cookies that her school kids made for a fundraising event.

With all that (free) food, I wonder if I should switch to evening service... hmm...

Haha! Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment