Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns slowly.

I cut my nails already.

All the centers in anti-you should be rejoicing now.

And it's thursday. A handful of fyp teams have finished their prinicipal photography. Ours starts next week.

Yesterday the sky opened up, and it rained quite a bit. Today too. Well I hope it keeps raining till Monday. Then stop miraculously on Tuesday. (The whole of Tuesday, please.)

Shixiong and group recommended garlic and chili. And I saw Bee Hwee's group bringing their garlic and chili on set during their shoot. It's supposedly very effective against warding off rain. Yes, it does look like there's no causal link between garlic and chili and the elements.

But you know what, we're probably going to try it. Because December is THE rainy season and all our shoots are in the -say it- Great Outdoors.

And if they do work, I'll seriously see garlic and chili in a new light. If they don't, well....

there's always prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment