Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I don't feel like blogging, blogging, even though I find nothing better to do



Today, for the first time in the longest time, I found/convinced myself there was nothing much to do at work. And so I went around, surfing the web, trying to download good free applications to enhance the Apple Of My Eye. (Tee hee) Midway through, I found some really good online websites.

1) www.bluetin.com/catalog

A website that sells headphones/ earphones/ audio stuff from Japan, and there's a store in Singapore too!

2) http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/60-most-beautiful-apple-mac-os-x-leopard-wallpapers/

A very useful website chock-full of tips and tricks. This particular webpage lists down the 60 most beautiful Apple wallpapers. And I downloaded a really neat one.

3) http://forums.macrumors.com

An all for Mac users forum, with a lot of FAQs answers in there. Very helpful when I started using my Mac for the first time.

4) www.sxc.hu

A site for royalty free & free high resolution photographs. I surf this site almost everyday for work.

5) www.fffffound.com

A site with random pretty pictures of every kind and sort (like the picture on top) that just light up my creative neurons everytime I go there.

While surfing these places, Felicia was dilligently making a Facebook quiz. "How well do you know Felicia". After having done (and FAILED) a similar quiz, I was quite apprehensive. However, Felicia quipped online that "Deanna, you might just get full marks".

I fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

By the time it was over, I knew only 40% about Felicia. 40%!!! When we breathe in the same air, day in day out, and some of HER carbon dioxide is still probably stuck in my lungs. When we sleep on the same bed at least once a week, eat the same food and see each other 24 hours a day! (Minus the working hours)

When Soon and Joyce, our only other housemates received their "How well do you know Felicia" results, they passed. Not with flying colours, but they passed. By today's O level standards it's a low C and they'll have to go to poly for that, but hey, they passed.

So I decided to give Felicia my own quiz as well. The "How well do you know Deanna" quiz. Only contains 1 question, which is "Do you think Deanna thinks you know her well?" with only 2 options to the question- yes and no.

Felicia answered, "No."

HAR. She failed my quiz too, with a measly 0% to show for it. Immediately, Nelson Muntz "har har" comes to mind.

Ultimately, a quiz is a quiz, and I told Felicia that I'm sure I know her well enough. At least I know about the things that she doesn't dare to put on the quiz as questions, which just goes to show, that quiz isn't accurate. Ask me about a favourite song, colour, or even food, and I think I'll just fail terribly. Tell me a secret, a life story or share an experience, and I'll listen. That's the kind of friend I want to be.

And Felicia, Joyce, the answer to the "How well do you know Deanna" quiz is a resounding Yes for you two. If you two have seen the naggy side of me, you do know me well enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment