Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Enjoy The Show.



I had the opportunity to meet her in person!

(And also the opportunity to ask her to move here and there to get the framing right.)

Ahhh... the benefits of working in the media.

That said, it's 2 full days of shooting this weekend.

But then again, I'm kinda excited about it.

And have prepared for it by having a great weekend last week- went blading, watched Lenka's showcase, went refereeing, had a restful Sunday, an Oscar-winning movie and some KOI to end the weekend. All in all, I was in good company.

(Yay! I do have a life!)

In the midst of having almost no weekends to myself this month, I have resolved to make my weekdays my weekends. So, ask me out for dinner if you're in town during the week, will ya?

And don't worry about my resting. I think God takes care of me very well.

In the meantime, watch the video and enjoy the show. I bet you've heard the song before.

No comments:

Post a Comment