Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fishy Business



I had a chance to watch Fish Leong at a private showcase because my sister had tickets. And for those of you who know me KNOW ME, you know I'm a big fan. I'm a grouper (pun!). I brought Amanda with me because we went blading before that, so "shun pian".

Plus, it was a highlight to my Saturday, which happened to be the only rest day in the midst of work. (Next week no shoot! YEAH!)

We were a tad late, so we missed the first few songs. But we did manage to catch her older hits, such as “可惜不是你” and “崇拜”.

And like always, she can express emotions through her voice so well. Her songs have long been part of my history, ever since I went to her concert in 2007 and was blown away. Every one of her albums remind me of different parts of my life, especially my university life and the segments in between.

I really like her songs. They remind me of Shanghai. And more importantly, reminds me of you, you, and you.







No comments:

Post a Comment