Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally finals.




We came, we saw, and we walked away with 3 very beautiful quarters, but a not-so-ideal last quarter.

We lost in the finals of Women's Open, and it would be nice to describe the strategies that our coach used, and to go on and discuss about the game, the whole team and the entire season. But me being busy-bee me, with a backlog of the Japan Diaries to write about, I think I'll just owe this one.

It'll be fun to talk about it when the Youth Olympic Games is over. Now, all my mind is thinking about are the volunteers, the equipment in the Main Media Centre, and meal vouchers. Yea, not the most exciting things to think about.

On a sidenote, a really really side sidenote, you can check out a very interesting blog that keeps track of the things WE at the New Media department do in the Games. Do check out:

Whyohgee.wordpress.com

Sometimes you can even see me appearing in the photos! The author of the blog is none other than the boss of my boss, Julian. If you would like to keep track of what we've been up to, do take a look. I promise that it's really funny.

Alright then, until the end of the Games (or if I need to dry my hair before I go to sleep), you won't see me much in cyberspace.

(Or in real-life, for that matter.)

Toodle-do, people! Have a good August and please do support this amazing event because frankly, it will be ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME for all of us Singaporeans.

And also, do support the inaugural Youth Olympic Games because you hate to admit it, but you've got that "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah" stuck in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment