Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Backlogs.

I wrote about half of one entry of the Japan Diaries, but just didn't have the energy to go on.

I wanted to write something about the amazing basketball season so far, but can't find the words.

(And going back to Anti-You for *LPBT was really fun.)

I am eager to share my experience in using a DSLR to shoot an advertisement for church, but I think the contents are embargoed until after the ad has aired in church.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm graduating. I would like to talk so much about how my mum and I took half an hour to figure out that I was wearing the gown all wrong, but it's going to take a lot of words.

So that's that. If anything, my life has gotten more hectic after graduation. Ironically, I'm only an intern but the amount of things to shoot and edit and put in Excel spreadsheets are mind-blowing.

But just so you know, I'm quite glad I'm at the Youth Olympic Games. People in the building are working really hard, so hard that some of their asses have come off. (Nah, I'm kidding.) Somehow, I sense that the Games will be amazing and it is going to be really great. Guys, I know it's quite tough on you, but c'mon, let's just forget about the **"Oh Yeah" fiasco and rally behind Singapore.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to tell everyone, which is all 5 of you who still reads my blog, that you won't see me in August. At all.

Well, unless you go and watch an Olympic event. Then maybe you'll see a tiny glimpse of me and my team.

In advance, see you in September!


*LPBT stands for Let's Play Basketball Together.

** And, for the umpteen time, the Oh Yeah song is not, I repeat, not the official Olympic theme song.

*** In case you are reading, because you say you do. Hello, Wan Mei! *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment