Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Post-it Post.


The designer's joke. (I think this poster from ffffound.com is very funny)



Buying stinky chicken home and ruining a curry chicken night reminded me that I'm not a cook at all.

Having to lug home two full bags of groceries reminded me that I am leading an independent life- and it's quite tough on the arms sometimes.

Looking at my boss bitch about people reminded me the reality of office politics.

Recounting the above experience to my housemates with glee reminded me that I'm not much of a saint anyway.

Hearing stories about tensions and conflicts in other houses reminded me how fortunate I am.

Talking to my grandma on the phone, even though I can't fully understand her, and vice versa, reminded me of home.

Bathing slowly reminded me there's always a time to relax.

Discussing old songs with my housemates reminded me that I was in secondary school once, with the mushroom head, long socks and all.

Being reminded of the mushroom head reminded me that I was an awkward kid.

Having once been an awkward kid reminded me how far I've come in opening up.

Reading emails reminded me I still have friends who care.



Reading emails written by my teammates reminded me of basketball.

And how much I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment