Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday's Alright

It's one of those rare Saturdays where I thought I had something on, but I didn't, and so ended up getting groceries and then enjoyed a nap at home.

And then I did what I thought would be unthinkable.

I googled "workout videos" and did 2 of those "beginners" video. At first, no problem, it's simple. Then the man in the video proceeded to do crunches, and jabs, and I really started sweating like nobody's business. I was so tired by his third set that I checked the time that has passed and.. it's only been 5 minutes.

Yes, this is how unfit I am!

I have since bathed and now, as I'm typing this, I'm still achey. But that said, I did enjoy the heart pumping motions and the sweat that is coming out. Just something about exercising that is just so enjoyable and healthy.

Alright, it's 7pm and my body is saying "It's time for bed."

I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment