Friday, February 21, 2014

Before I forget

From the (timely) dating workshop with the YA people, my favorite parts:

Do not think you can bring a person to Christ through an unequal yoke relationship. 
- I once thought that it's possible. But what I did was to set a really bad example :(

Purity
- Must remember to safeguard ourselves as well as our better halves against compromising circumstances. 

There is a range of people made for you.
- a lot of people can be The One. Fun fact: Neo in the Matrix, was the 6th one

What you see is what you get
-people change, but not much.

There is never a reason to be unkind in a relationship
- We got into a pretty foul mood once, but I still continued to hold his hand, and appreciated the fact he held my hand back, and tightly. 

If you are not content when you are single, you will not be content when you are attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment