Friday, March 29, 2013

Still, Fish Leong Swimming in the Ears

Hello.

I'm on the way home from a gathering with my cell group mates, and I am still plugged into Fish Leong. WAH SIAO AH.

I guess it's because I'm getting older, coupled with the fact that the Women's Open is starting soon, and just thinking about running up and down in that all too familiar place, this time with ache-y break-y knees, is a little scary.

So I still have quite a distance to go, I stay in bloody Lakeside now, but the amount of Fish Leong songs in my phone is enough that I do not need to put them on repeat. Yup, that is siao.

This time, I'm gonna be a forward. Yup, the gameplay is going to change for me, after 5 years of running in a triangular manner within the free throw line. It's different, it's new, and I just hope that I won't make any embarrassing mistakes- like I "always do".

This game. I can't believe I'm still in love with this game. And I'm not even good at it. I've always thought I'll probably be better at soccer, except the grass scares me. But well, life has no rewind and this is how far I've come.

Okay, I'm at Jurong East now. I'll leave my only 2 readers with a nice photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment