Sunday, February 3, 2013

Numb Fingers and Rested Heart


 


I am now in the midst of trying to master this song.

It's not hard, but not easy either. Last year, I started learning via a youtube video, but didn't have the perseverance to finish learning. But on Friday, after having to lead Praise & Worship during cell, and having all that stirring in the heart, I touched my guitar again.

Now, my fingers are feeling the pain, even as I'm typing. Haha.

But I will master it. By God's grace, I will. 

So, Friday, for Praise and Worship I selected one upbeat song, and 2 very beautiful slow tunes. And because I didn't have much time to prepare for it, I just surrendered to the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord, because there was more confidence, and somehow, words rolled out of my tongue and there was no awkward pause (not for too long, at least).

And I didn't go out of tune. Haha. Important. Thank you Lord, for using me!


No comments:

Post a Comment