Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fatigue.

Fatigue.

I could feel it on my bones, at 8pm last night, after 3 continuous nights of staying in the office at 3am.

It was just a sudden wave that hit, and I sat there, in front of my iMac, staring blanking for a moment, wondering if I would get a heart attack and die.

I didn't. I survived till 4am last night.

Later, it'll be the same story, but tonight, oh tonight is finally here. It'll be the last night of crazy editing.

As each evening pass and I strike off the edits done for the night, there are 2 things that keep running through my head. One is the song by Fun., appropriately named Be Calm. I've taken to listening to this band - which by the way is amazing and as the name suggest, really fun- after reading that music keeps one focused at work.

The other one is Romans 8:31 "If God is for me, who can be against me?"

And that's the reason, why I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment