Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreams, they jest.

I found myself in my old school after I fell asleep. Classmates from the secondary school appeared and we've to form a line. Hey, isn't this.. I trailed, and we were all happy to see one another again.

Ha. Secondary school. Those 'lion king' days were probably the most awkward and insecure days of my life- to date. Hello, mushroom head. But since a thicker skin have grown over this face over the last ten years, I doubt I'll ever feel so small again.

A stranger with a beautiful smile came into the dreamland. 'Why are you here?' I asked, but didn't get any answer. She sat down with me and listened to my stories on the secondary school life.

And that was my dream, before I woke up to piercing rays of sunlight and a (lovely) mother who shouted,'Late already! Late already!'

I've never been a good interpreter of dreams, or even attempted to interpret dreams. But standing in that past with my present being, it felt different.

In any case, I really don't know what the dreamt meant, but it was nice to dream of all of you again.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment