Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Dad on a 50mm



Okay, I bluffed. It's not been one month yet.

Hehe.

After many weeks of frantic work, I just felt that I needed to get something. Anything. My impulsive shopping genes were firing on all cylinders.

But I knew I had to control myself, in order to save enough for a small getaway at the end of the whole mega project. So, for now, it was a fight between
1) stash of graphic novels from Amazon.com
2) A new bunch of clothes
3) New spectacles
4) New Canon 50mm lens

Well, if you see the picture above, and my heading, you'll know what I went for. Reading rave reviews about it and seeing that it's easy on the pocket, plus learning that there's a Parisilk store near church which sold it at a wholesale price made it the impulse buy of the month.

In the meantime, I'll be holding my thirst until next next next month, (yes 3 months because that's probably how long I'd need to save for this other tech baby on my list-- and no, it's not an iPad 2, which is on the whole wide world's list.).

Save money, save money!!

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment