Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Need to be Vigilant



I left my power adapter in the MML in school on Thursday morning, and forgot all about it until Friday morning.

When I went back to try and find it, it was gone. Joyce helped to lodge a lost-and-found report for it.

Sigh. My carelessness set me back by $148 (kindly borrowed from my mum). And because my power adapter is so commonly used by the people in my school, I'll probably not be able to identify the person who took my power adapter away.

Therefore, I have decided to do the thing that we all did when we were young.









For my laptop, I thought that my name wouldn't look very nice, so I put in a powerful line from the poem "Invictus" instead.




On a totally irrelevant note, I took my Forever 21 shopping bag from Japan (it's an ordinary yellow plastic bag- or is it?) out to put extra stuff in it. I hung it up when I was in a public toilet cubicle, and as I looked up, I saw...



"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I love such surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment